All of Crossfit Diamond Valley’s timetabled classes are delivered as Group Fitness Training. Both our Crossfit and Weightlifting sessions are delivered in a group setting and are lead by our experienced coaching team. Our aim is to provide an inclusive, welcoming, fun environment that enables you to achieve a fitter, faster, stronger version of you.
All sessions are conducted as Group Fitness Training and are lead by experienced Coaches.
Our sessions run as follows:
- A coach will brief the session – explains what they are looking for in the movement pattern. Explains the intent of the session and how that is achieved through appropriate scaling where required.
- 2 Coaches take you through a structured warm up
- Main part of the session commences with a strength of skill piece
- Followed by a conditioning piece/workout which varies daily in terms of movements, duration and style.
- Coaches guide you through all components of the Group Fitness Training session
- Session concludes with Coach lead cool down/stretches.
- The community brings the positivity, motivation and inspiration for you to achieve progression in your fitness.
Group training provides an environment like no other as it provides the motivation to turn up, it is social, and it allows you to forget about what is happening outside of the 4 walls for 1 hour. It is important that everyone has an outlet, exercise and a motivated group of people provide exactly that. The community at Crossfit Diamond Valley will support you both in the gym and outside of the gym. It is a special place to train.
It is our hope that the hour spent at Crossfit Diamond Valley is the best hour of your day.